Child Care Information

The Young Music Society is Registered Care for the Child Care Benefit. This means families may submit receipts from Holiday Programs to Centrelink in order to apply for the benefit amount. Please be aware that this is different to the Child Care Rebate with Child Care Benefit approved child care services (where 50% of expenses can be claimed). For further information about the Child Care Benefit, please visit the department of human services website